An African Speaks to Africans


Thursday, January 2, 2014

Mandela Speaks to the Children Lesson #5,



Mandela Speaks to the Children


Lesson #5, January 2, 2014

Mandela:  Yes, we may record a lesson today.

I will never forget my first day at school.  The room seemed very large to me.  I was about 8 years of age, and I could not read or write.  I was placed with the first graders, who were a year or two older than I.  I felt out of place, almost ashamed.

The teacher was a man, straight and tall.  He did not smile very much.  Some of the children had better clothes than mine, and I had no lunch. At lunch time I was hungry, so a boy two grades above me gave me a sandwich.  I still remember him.

I wanted to play soccer, but since I was barefoot, I could not. 

There was a girl about my age, who walked home with me.  I still remember her.  It took me several years to feel comfortable at school.

I speak to the children.

Tell me what you like about school.. Art classes, music lessons, recess? 

Please tell me what you would like to have in your schools today.  

Until next time, bye, bye. 



Recorded and transcribed 
by Nazira, a telepath who lived several lives in Egypt.

Website: http://mandelaspeaks.blogspot.pt/


1 comment:

  1. As I read this, my heart was touched deeply; however, I began to wonder how could I share these messages? Would people believe that it really is Nelson Mandela talking? Then, I had an idea. Would it be appropriate to ask people if they could talk to Nelson Mandela about the well-being of their children, what would they say? Or should I just not concern myself with their reaction?

    Pamela

    ReplyDelete

esoteric



SUBTITLES IN ENGLISH, ESPAÑOL, PORTUGUÊS

Click upon the circle after the small square for captions

ESOTERIC



Pf., clique no símbolo do YouTube e depois no quadrado pequeno, em baixo, ao lado direito para obter as legendas CC, e escolha PORTUGUÊS

埋め込み画像 4埋め込み画像 5

Angela Davis

Featuring Angela Davis

ANGELA DAVIS: REVOLUTIONARY FREEDOM FIGHTER, BLACK POWER`S FIRST LADY AND ONE OF THE AMERICA`S MOST HARDCORE INTELLECTUAL WOMAN

Angela Yvonne Davis (born January 26, 1944) is a celebrated black politico-feminism activist, scholar, Communist, author and formally renowned prisoner of Conscience. She is known internationally for her ongoing work to combat all forms of oppression in the U.S. and abroad. She is a woman with typical undying African soul and has withstand many dangers in her life for the causes she has firm belief in. She is a living witness to the historical struggles of the contemporary era.

Read More ...

invocation

TSUNAMI OF LOVE